Re: accessible games, emulators, all you can play!

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I just really can't spend money for things like that, that is the main reason why I started this thing. I know it's eleegal, but trust me, if we just tell them to go and find it, then it really doesn't change anything. it's stil eleegal. And becides, I know how some rom sites are, they will grab an .EXE instead of what they're supposed to get, and if i'm being totaly real with you all, I always loved emuparadise, and I just wanted to be that, but for the blind. I know i'm venturing too far, but guys, i'm really being serious, I will try, to make this work somehow. And becides, if I don't at least try, then who's gunna? I don't want to be rude, but I never saw anyone pop outta the blue and go, there is a bunch of accessible console games like DBZ, O never mind, there is now more games like this, anyone wana play? that's why, if I really can't do it, I really hope, from the bottom of my hart, that someone hops on and continue where I left off!
With Respect, Juan.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector