Re: Mortal Kombat 11

So for anyone who hasn't heard yet... Shang Tsung trailer out!
Also confirmed are Nightwolf, Sindel and Spawn... plus two more guests to nobody's surprise as far as the guests go. Again with the half guests packs... I'll probably just wait for the KP to go on sale personally.
Don't get me wrong, I understand that it's probbably A, WB and B, for more money, but still...