Some help please

Hi.
So I’ve been looking around the inter-webs for music samples that I can use in songs. I came across something on the Internet that said garage band has completely open sounds. I do not have a Mac, and so I was wondering if someone on the forum either a, knew of a place where I could get a zipped version of all of the garage band sounds in either OG format, MP3 format ET see. Or B, if someone on the form could zip it up for me.  If anyone could, it would be appreciated beyond belief. And if anyone knows of any other free sound library’s for music samples  that have zip downloads I would love to get links to them. Any help is appreciated think unit Vance