Re: survive teh wild questions

It's one definitley worth checking out. The sound environment is really well done, and it's a great place to explore, and the tasks such as crafting and hunting are really enjoyable, though the crafting has a repetition aspect that gets a bit boring after a while. It has qualities that make it very addictive, and some aspects I personally think make it tedious as hell. I think it's a game that is absolutely worth paying for, and I would happily have paid 30 dollars a year to play, but the way the payment system is set, makes the game less satisfying than it would be if you removed it. For instance, getting from the main map where you start, to the fishing village, which is somewhere you'll want to visit often, either involves teleporting, which costs money, and is a bit unsatisfying, or travelling normally, which becomes really tedious because it involves bashing the spacebar over and over, and you have to stop all the time to get your breath back. And you can fall asleep and have to sit there twiddling your thumbs waiting for your character to wake up before you can start bashing the space bar again. It was this aspect that eventually got to me and I gave up on it. You also can die pretty easily and lose all your stuff unless of course you buy death free cards which means you get to keep your things after dying. Nice. Personally I'd just rather have a single annual fixed payment, and remove all the tedious crap that annoys you into making regular trips to the store.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector