Re: Youtube comments problem

For some reason I can never get them to load using firefox. Back when the comments section first got linked up with other Google products such as Google plus, you had to have third party cookies enabled otherwise they wouldn't load, so there may be some setting or other that could interfere with their loading properly. I'm not sure. Using opera or chrome, they mostly load okay for me, it just takes a a few seconds, and only occasionally do they fail to load at all.