Re: shooter concept demo gone from the forum?

I had both Shooter and Endless runner lined up in future episodes of my podcast to demonstrate. Following Mason topic deletion episode 45000, I've removed them. I'm not going to demonstrate games which may or may not be paid and may or may not be discontinued, because their developer decided to up and delete his connection to the main source of communication and information for his players.
I was on vacation last week so didn't know all the topics were deleted. I in fact checked Mason's profile to verify and find out they were. I have a version of endless runner from May 19, and I don't have shooter yet.
I'm not going to bother hunting either of them down or trying to find out what's new, what has changed, what payment model has been implemented, because I quite frankly don't care enough to go the extra mile and look. I'm a player of audio games, and I will play and or pay for games of game creators who do not sever their main line of pr because they don't like what someone said to them. Fuck the rest.
Thanks kindly and have a phenomenal day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector