Re: Monthly chat June 2019

The month of June.

It is a strange time here in India, since the rainy season is just starting in this month, yet blistering heat can also be expirienced.

I heard from the news reports however, that this year the rainfall might be not enough, there is going to be a drout, over forty percent of the country will be affected by this.

But this is all regarding the rainfall itself. Chenai, a city in the south India, is already suffering  the drout. but this is because of the summer. even the land water levels are going down.

What pissed me off about this entire situation, is that people decided to held yagyas, (A way to apeal to the gods,) rather then doing water conversation and water harvesting, as recommended by the sciantific comunity of these city.

@Dark:

I wanted to ask for a while, how do you read? do you have enough vision that you can read the books? or you aquire the books in such a form that you can read them?

For me, I just get the books in a form of a scanned pdf, (If freely available, I download them from the internet,) otherwise by them from the market and then scan them and use the OCR.

Admitedly, it is a long and frustrating process, but this is what I have. it is also helpful if the sellor itself offers the pdf.

I also finished the third book of the dresden files series, half way to the plot it turned it into such a tense ride.

Let me tell you guys though, aquiring this book here in India was a struggle on itself. online stores did not restock this because the series is not popular here.

Come to think of it, this happens to me all the while. I really have different tastes in almost all the things of entertainment, games, and books.

What's more, apparently I have gotten good enough in chess that I can check computer multiple times, but I can't still beet it.

Hope you are having nice weather.