Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hi guys. I know it has been ages since I last posted here, but I have a new question...
What to do to keep the guards busy so Wilhelm isn't killed when he escapes? I tried that quest twice now and each time with the same result. The last time I tried it, I had freed that other goblin, that was unfairly imprisoned, I forgot its name. I thought that goblin would keep the guard occupied while Wilhelm got out, but now I'm the 3rd time round and I probably will have to do this again, with Magica at Lev105 and climbing. Here's the thing though, at 105 there are no wolves, so the Supply lines quest is very difficult/close to impossible to complete the first thing. The other two components are relatively easy to get, but they are not triggered until you stocked her wolf pelts. So I won't play a character this high up again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector