Re: Multi extra

well, I decided to test this on a throw away machine. I actually did find a few unique features that would be useful. For one, the  YouTube Search actually works. Things like Elten don't work on anything with ads on it because of the encryption most likely, they just throw an error message. This has worked flawlessly on every single video I've searched for on YouTube, including stuff that I'm certain would've had ads attached. 2, it allows you to make a video out lof an audio file. This means, no more Tunes To Tube or similer sights that limit you on file sizes. Yes, this software does offer cracks. I can confirm, as the stuff I downloaded from it had files from a torrent sight, so if I were a moderator, that alone would warrent me removing the link tto download the software and closing the topic until the software dev removes the ability to download said cracked content. I can see why something like this would be useful, Hell, Ninite is a great example, but they don't offer cracked content. Mind you the only game I found on  there that was a crack was A Blind Ledgend. They offer GTA San Andreas, but as of this writing the link is broken.  There is a few more cracks like Microsoft  Office, and I'm not sure if he's modified the windows iso files and I'm not going to check, but yeah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : baby via Audiogames-reflector