Re: Music that would fit with my YouTube channel?

I have been recently looking into recording myself and have found open broadcast  Studio very accessible and handy ,
Especially when I figured out how to enable my desktop and microphone to be recorded at the same time .   As it records the desktops display and sounds .
If you google a song that you will always find somewhere that has the clip or you can always browse through

Not sure what sound you're actually looking for but if you're interested in any current sounding instrumentals hit me up .