Re: Paladin of the sky for the third time

Obnoxious was the word I kept coming up with, too, because of some of the dragon strike scrolls, huge rooms, and randomness. And repetition. And mazes. And the storyline which has parts throughout that don't seem to fit or feel like they were just hastily slapped together. And the goofy spelling and grammar gaffes. Basically the whole game! When you finish the game, you will have done every possible permutation of everything it has to offer. When I started cheating the scrolls, it got me past all those walls and the final shot fights, but it also made the game utterly pointless. So I'm fairly certain I'm done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adina via Audiogames-reflector