Re: Any Soul Calibour II players out there?

Tikki, this is something SoniFight could help with. The selected character could likely be identified by their numerical value just like in Street Fighter 4. Like maybe Kilik would be 0, Taki would be 1, Raphael would be 2 etc.

I don't know the character indices, but it's do-able.

The problem, however, is with a constantly changing emulator versions where memory offsets may change - which is why I haven't written configs for emulators yet. I really want to find a solid mechanism to identify the start of the emulated system memory so I can offset from that, rather than the emulator base address from which the system memory address will vary (if that makes sense).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector