Re: Horror theme games.

@5, where did manamon seemed frightening for you? I’m super curious since the game never ever gave me creeps
The gate, however, had particular moments where it made me jump 10 meters in the air, there is a particular spot on level 2 where ghosts appear behind you which i don’t have any comment on, i played it at 3 am while everything was quiet and it was particularly skary, skull eaters are super skary especially when they appear and so on. Winds can skare you when you don’t pay atention and you suddenly get wheezed in the air.
Inquizitor had skary moments too, especially the first one, where you could walk like on a chess map, i’ve forgotten the name, the burning building scenes and the guard casing you made my heart beat 100 times faster big_smile
dmph had those jumpskares which were nicely done.
I had a good experience with heartcode too, hope i’m not mistypoing it, it’s a short story horror temmed game for iOS in which you make choices while your friend is investigating a haunted asilum. there was a jumpskare with a human howl which actually made me drop the phone, i was very tensed on the game and that was the thing which sent me over the edge big_smile
Enough for my ramblings, i hope at least some of you found my experiences amusing.
Cheers everyone!