MushZ problems

Hello everyone.
For some time, I have a problem with MushZ client for "Alter Aeon".
the problem is that I cannot access the website of this client in any way. In particular, the client can not be updated, so as it can not access the files on the site. Checking the Hosts file did not produce results.
If anyone has any information on this issue, I will be very grateful.
Thank you in advance.