Re: Sudden attack is not a clone

@134, that's what I've thought about more than once. Then again, I've yet to find an answer to the question of "Why do people love steeling code and think they can get away with it?" I'd think that "Generation Z" as we call it these days would know better, seeing as we are the descendants of millions of millions (if not billions) of years of generations of people who have done things like this, and yet here we are today, with the same shit happening. I seriously wonder if we're going through this cycle of sorts where we get really good people for a generation or two and then it just goes downhill from there, then spikes back up again. Of course, nature has to keep the balance by sprinkling a few good eggs here and there to balance out the circle of life if you will.