Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi,
I am floored, very surprised and thankful.
Shout out at Matt Campbell for their very very generous donation, That should have many people watching ADV for a while. smile

I have been backing up the server on my slow internet big_smile hence haven't updated you guys in a while, but couldn't wait to post the above before I had anything substancial to update you all with.
The mailing list will be created soon, but I hope the Mods actually listen to the many users that have posted disagreeing with their stance, or at least ask richard and Sandarman and carry on, rather than just stick to The utter letter of the law without consideration for humanity.
The copywrite trolls (I won't name any names here but looking at the topic I linked to ought to tell you who they are clearly enough) make me sick, But  all the people that have supported the audiovault so far, by either speaking for it (which shows how strongly they feel about it), the shows and movies of course, without those the vault wouldn't be where it is today, and the financial support, without which we couldn't keep the server going and let everyone no matter where they live have access to ADV as long as they have internet.
Thank you all
P.S. This turned out to be longer lol I thought I'd just write a few lines above, but couldn't stop once I started. smile
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : miki123211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bollemanneke via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : miki123211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector