Re: a plague

well, keywasfull? want a prove?
checked out this. And hes username is: amir.ramezani1370 (skype). And maibe you guys don't want i upload those damned programs(hacking programs) because maibe you can hack other websites or computers. Not offensibe at you guys. I even don't know how to use them, but anyways. Why you all guys are madd at me? can. You. Apologise me? i know i was like... a bit madd because i was 9 or 11 years old and the unike thing i know was how to spam. But. Someone, called SAM TUPY has make me changed. He talked me as a friend, and finally i know the meaning of friendship. Not only spamming but... As i say, can you guys give me a tip? what i do with amir? did. I bluck hem or leave hem as a friend? he did sai if we can hack this page! and well i insulted hem a lot. (sorry for that) but my feelings were droped down by this guy. And no sorry i can't upload those hacker programs. Because ive deleted all his sent folder in gw connect! and ive posted his username, amir.ramezani1370 so you can talk to hem about this(if you want...)
Just,
en,
joy!