Re: Blind musicians! we want your work in our upcoming game!

jacerbt wrote:

Does it have to be orchestral or can i make it sound different?

You can change it as you want. We would like that the music reminds some middle age or fantasy world, but if you use electronic instruments or others, and the music fits the game, then why not.

As we said in the text, it is all about the composition. Mikko Herranen is our music professional, and his tasks will be to make all the arrangements so that your music sounds orchestral. We just need ideas, and then together with you, we make the final production to get them to fit in to the game, and with the others.

We are really happy about this competition. I think it is going to be awesome that the music of so many blind musicians could be listened together from all around the world, within the same product. Let's see how it works, but please, send us something. If you like your music, most probably is good!!