Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Well, i'm really really really impressed of what this game has to offer. honestly i haven't seen something so creative and productive in terms of audiogames in a long time. really enjoying to the fullest! good work and keep going morocooma!

well, i  reserected at least 10 monsters, refused to raise them, then finally went with a gobblin, then reserected another one that i do not recall, and combined them to form a "boxxer gobblin" smile

anyways i must say i'm really impressed with my monster. it had decent stats generally speaking, and after training it became quite a loayl pet. i manage to reach the b rank in the fighting arena.
However, here's the problem.
after it became 4 years old, i got a cutscene
It wasn't properly translated but i think what it meant was that my monster ran away for a cupple weeks and my char called the police and after 6 or 7 weeks it was found. and then, i got this message saying that boxxer gobblin has now enterred a period to consider retirement.
I was told that monsters usually live about 5 years, so i thought putting this one in hybernation is best for now, since i've hurd that if you combine two really old and strong monsters, you get a baby monster with good stats.
But, here's the thing. So i think i did not raise this monster well. Not in game wise, but i think i should have explored more of the "choices" the game has to offer instead of training batteling and batteling and batteling. So, i plan to raise this other monster (a flying club by the way) slowly. explore the ruens, try out marathons, contests, flag races.
The part which confuses me is, as far as i'm aware, the stats such as popularity are linked to my monster and not me right? and if that's the case, when i use this monster to go after the arena, i'll have to start over from e rank would i not? (although i do not have any desire to persue that right now) but still if i'd want to take my club out into the wilderness and if my popularity is less than 20 then  there's gunna be problems.
good day to all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matteo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector