Re: Would you rather…

I definitely would rather be an attractive girl than an old man with no abilities, really this is a no brainer, especially since even if having a female body did not change the fact that I find women attractive, well there are still lots of girls who like girls and were I so super attractive I wouldn't have trouble finding one.

of course there  be the problem that Mrs. Dark does not swing that way, though equally were I so incompitant an old man that wouldn't work either.

Would I rather torture someone or be tortured? Well that's really a choice of evils. I'd like to say I'd always prefer to take the torture myself than inflict it on someone else, though of course if one was really in the situation that might not be the case.

okay here's another really difficult one.

if you had to give up either alcohol, coffee or chocolate for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
For me that's an obvious answer, I rarely drink alcohol, but I love my propper coffee and high coco chocolate big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector