Re: Nelson Mandela film, not for the faint of heart!

I would also ask in the  the blind mise tv shows topic. I actually read more about that moovie and found that out. And in mandelas book long walk to freedom he does mention him, but never most of the stuff that ever happened in that moovie, although he did seem to consider him one of the nicer guards of the time.