Re: can someone write symple addon for nvda for me?

Do you mean the kind of edit fields that automatically jump to the next as soon as the required amount of numbers are entered? For example, the first three digits of a phone number, then NVDA should move focus to the next field, then you type the next 3 digits, and so on until you finish it? Most of these work as expected, from what I've seen, but if you're saying that there are some which are not, can't you manually move to the next field? I may be totally off base here, but that was what I understood from the request.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector