Re: Any reason why my topic got deleted?

@arqmeister, an admin deleted the topic! Surprising, isn't it? I'm unable to find a good reason to delete a topic, without anyone's consent, and shutting people up. Is there any dictatorship in the forum? There were 34 35 votes against @jayde and a few against other moderators but that doesn't mean that all of them were done by the so called kids in this forum. They included people from all age variants. This is only the forum where we get to know about new games and all, but if an admin of the forum will start deleting topics and posts without any reason, then I think we better off to find a new forum where we can have a trusted staff team. It's enough. Ok, the topic generated heat, it was against a moderator, but no one forced anyone to vote against a certain moderator, it was all done by the people, and there must be a reason behind it. The way of doing so might be wrong, but that, in any condition, didn't warrant the deletion of the topic. There must be a change in the forum staff team or the forum will decline and will die soon which we don't want. Until any change to the staff team doesn't happen, I'm not going to post anything, I'm afraid that someone will come and delete my topic, edit my post or my post count because it is the way forum works nowadays. There might be positive changes in the forum since the staff team appointed new faces, but the negative changes outnumbered the positive changes which is saddening for the forum as well as for our community. I'd really like a change as soon as possible. Till then, take care. Do whatever you want, the staff team. It's your forum after all, who are we to say anything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector