Re: an accessible version of python please

Well there is no completely accessible version of python, but there are tools to help you. You could write your code with notepad and then run it from the command prompt (powershell), or use notepad++ or notepad2. I can't comment on those because I've never used them.
You should try EdSharp, it's a free code editor for python, very simple to use. It will tell you what indent level you are currently at, and it has both NVDA and jaws support. You should try it, if you are just learning, I think it would help you a lot.
Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : piller223 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : piller223 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : majno via Audiogames-reflector