Re: Favorite Foods.

I enjoy eating Japanese food. I am still a kid so can't drink coffe and also because of my religious beliefs.  Japanese food is good in America only when it is either authentic or if an asian person is making the food. That is not racist.  If you come to America, watchout for the knock-off Japanese places that offer California rolls and call it Sushi because there is a high chance that they use low-quality ingredients.  In terms of meat, I enjoy steak. I recently went to Ruth Chris Steak House and enjoyed a 12 ounce steak at the age of 14!  So if you Dark or anyone of you come to America,  get ready to gain a few pounds because you can't avoid it. I would really like to try food from England though. My dad went there and said that it was bland. DBZFAN

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: tward
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: stefan_ilioaica
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: stefan_ilioaica
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Cinnamon
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: tward
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dbzfan94
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: The Conoseur of Gaming
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: The Conoseur of Gaming