Re: Pi 0w does not appear to stay on wifi

Thanks for that bit of info. Did also try it with my phone. The wifi seemed flaky there too. Not to sure if flaky in that case works. Phone saids it is connected, but I get no return on my pings. Pinged the host name of the pi seeing that I do not always know the IP. Knowing of a good accessible IP scanner may be of use there. Anyway, I do not have a second one laying about at this time, but the price is cheep enough I could order another one. There is some odd things about it though. If I leave it off for a few days, I do seem to get a longer time out of it before it disappears than if I try to use it often every day. My IPhone will say that the pi is connected, but even if the IPhone thinks it is connected, it does not always answer to pings and incoming connections. It is as if the pi drops the connection, but does not tell the IPhone that it drops the connection. I did turn off the wifi saving thing that the pi has. So, it looks like maybe flashing another image to see if that fixes it. I tried two different memory cards in it using the image I linked to above. So, this looks like imageing with  the info you provided magurp to see if that makes a difference or buying a new pi. Now, at this time, I need some sleep. So, I will check back later for more info if any more is forth coming.