Re: Games which are quite good in your opinion but got less attention.

I am baffled as to why more people don't talk about the YuGiOh MUD on the forums.

I get that it is a trading card game and everyone is not into that, but it is very extensive, it has decent sound packs for both mush and VIP.  On top of all that it gets updated frequently to the extent where we get access to the same content as the mainstream players at almost the same time they do.

This game has a steep learning curve, but it really pays off to learn it.

New players are always welcom,  allinaccess.com 1234.
Grab the mushclient Soundpack at https://github.com/Timtam/yugioh-soundpack

Just in case anyone reading this does not know what YuGiOh is, its a card game that has a popular anime based on it.  gameplay involves building decks of cards with monsters, spells and traps.  You then use your deck to battle against an opponent.  Imagine crazy party battle mode but a lot more complicated and with thousands of different cards.