Re: An unofficial Poll about future LWorks games

@tmstuff000
No I think he will ask you to pay double what everyone else pays actually.
Considering you come from the largest city of a country which (despite the economic crash of 2008-2011 still gets a pretty damn good GDP per capita, and also has access to paypal...
I don't know your personal financial situation it's true, but I do know that you at least have the ability to pay for it if you really wanted to, especially if you waited around for a Holiday where gifts are given and got someone young enough to not be scared of online purchases to do it, or worked for a little extra money here and there.
Many people in this community have no chance at all do to extremely unfavorable exchange rates, and having to trust others to use paypal for them.  So I don't have much sympathy for you what so ever.
We've been over this before.  You don't like capitalism?  Fine, you wouldn't be the first, so join movements that put pressure on the big guys running the show, not people just trying to make enough money to live their damn lives, who deserve payment for their work and development costs.
The sooner you understand this the better my friend, before that no person with common sense will really listen to the nonsense coming out of your mouth unless you can come up with a proper argument for why we should be doing it your way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector