Re: GLTech Studio's first release is finally here! Town of Peril Beta 1!

Hello,
Thanks for the comments guys! I do actually have a system for gender up and stuff, but I didn't implement it into the game framework yet, but if you guys are interested I might just do it in the next version. About the status keys, for health, I thought the bleeps would be better, but hey, that's what suggestions are for, improving. I'll make the beep health indicator a toggle and add in keys to check health level, knives, grenades and such. As well as make medkits limited.
@SLJ, I haven't taken over that project. I don't even know the guy who started it, and that's why even though this is based of the DC idea, it's as differnt from it as I could make it, including the name, even though it's a half sinonim.
Again, thanks for the comments! Let me know of anything else you'd like implemented or changed!

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: goran yasin
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Sean-Terry01
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: synchronfreak
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: synchronfreak
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142