Re: Witch Hunt - Sonus PCP Concept demo

I'm really not sure what is happening and I'm trying desperatly to replicate the fault, but until I can replicate it or find a detailed fault report I'm unfortunatly a little stumped. However I have altered the install package to now install everything the PCP should need in one go. this includes the auio library and Net framework 4.7.

I've even tested the new install packages, re-downlaoed them, installed them. downloaded and extracted the game and then loaded and played it. all worked fine.

If anyone would like to try the new install and see if it gets us any further please let me know.

Sorry about this, hopefully it will be worth the hassle and we can some feedback about the demo to help make a game everyone would like to be developed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector