Re: anyaudio is frosen, what happened?

Someone, or several someones, just need to step up and make a better service I think.  Chances of Sam doing it are pretty low it sounds like, and can not be counted on.
Lots of people have talked about it, but very few have actually made much progress as far as I can tell.  Even if it's someone not willing to pay out of pocket, something donation based where if the server costs aren't covered for that month it freezes uploads, downloads, possibly even comments and votes until they are, and shows an indicator of how close it is to being payed and who has donated.
Either way, some better moderation, some actual rules, I know it wont' be super easy and we don't have many that could do it right, but, at least allot of the plugins needed already exist it seems, and I know people would be willing to help moderate it at least for a while until a more stable team was made.
Allot of people have servers sitting around not doing much, and offer to host stuff when ever it comes up, so it's not as if we don't have the infrastructure, especially if file size limits or server side compression are done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector