Life Simulator, an alternative to Bitlife

Hello all,

I was the one who brought Bitlife to your awareness on this forum but I have found one that I think is a bit better. that I was brought to know by some of our friends on Applevis.

The game is called Life Simulator which is admittedly a rather generic name.

You play the game by way of scenarios, starting your first game off as a high school dropout. Unlike Bitlife, instead of doing stuff by year, you choose what your character is going to do each week. The game has more time and money management aspects than Bitlife, but it also is of higher quality, with fewer typos, a bit less random and a bit more logic in things, though there are still  random events. Also, the different careers, while there are fewer of them, each feel different and you actually have to do things with them rather than just let them run each year.

You also  get traits to your characters that do things like make you better at crime, make school hard for you, or  make you naturally good at youtube. (youtube is a side hustle job you can do)

The game has more add-on content than Bitlife and you also frequently get pestered to watch ads for bonus salary for a year, but all and all, it is a much more well-designed game and isn't so sloppy. It also has more music and sound effects than Bitlife.

There are also "perks" in the game that you can turn on in the start of your life that are special stat bonuses. There are several you can buy but also if you play straight for several days, you can get bonus ones, which is the primary way you get new scenarios as well. You can also earn free money and pills that make you younger by playing streaks, and that is as easy as just turning on the game once per day.

It doesn't update as often as Bitlife and it doesn't have quite as much content, but the overall quality of content it does have is better.

Also, if you are looking for a game for more family-friendly play, this is it as I haven't found any major adult references. I've dealt in drugs but even most of those are generic-sounding like "Red Pill" "powder," "mushroom" and such rather than major names of real street drugs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector