Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Third Lesson Up

Hey gang, I have set up a list for blind artists, both for music and sound design to share their stuff and get feedback. The list is called BAFeedback, to subscribe, send an email to:
bafeedback+subscr...@groups.io
It is very low traffic, and we have quite a few folks from the Reaper Without Peepers list on there, so it is a cool laid back gathering.
It is a great list to be on to have other blind sound sculptors critique your work and offer constructive criticism.
All are welcome, no matter the skill level. hope to hear your stuff on there.
Che