Re: An unofficial Poll about future LWorks games

It's just me developing the game. Liam has volunteered voice overs and has offered to compile for mac though, and Sam has been a great help with sound design, getting like 95 or more percent of all sounds for the game.
It'll also have 7 modes (6 main modes, one bonus minigame) along with stats systems, badges, and scoreboards. You'll also get to play with cheat codes.
I also agree with taking as long as one needs to develop a game, especially as someone who wants to deliver an as polished as possible gaming experience. Of course we can't fix all the bugs, I'd like to meet a programmer who can make a first release that has no complications for anyone what soever, but we can definitely try although that does take a good deal of time. smile
And back to the pole, I'm still in favor of brain station because super egg hunt 2? I don't know how he could make that different from the first one. I don't think he even has a plan for it.
The new game? That's a new game, he may have ideas but he probably doesn't have a solid one. He may, but I don't know that, so I'm going on what I have.
Brain station though? That already had a lot built in to it before now. It's the most well-developed concept, it's been eagerly awaited, and it would for sure make Liam money (as a benefit to him and not just us), and likely lots of it. Everyone loves the idea of Brain Station.
Just my 2-cents.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fuseblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fuseblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fuseblade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector