Re: heaven and earth war 1 help

every one has a wey of duing things and In macedonian wear I live the schools are litel diphrent from the schools in your country. but I am going of topic more problems after I destroyed the rocks in the vally and in the cave I went in to the temple wear the cloo is located but I incounterd a boss I forgot it's name but my weapons are doing very small damage to it and it can destroy my party members if they arn't fast. could you please help?