Re: Where to buy a pi 0wh in the US?

I will go look at those sites. I am using the pi as a gateway computer for something here. Seeing if replaceing the pi I complained about fixes the problem. All it needs is the connection I need and internet access. Basicly, I am connecting a SDR to the net to relay coms from where I am at to where I wish to comunacate, and the SDR I have fits the pi 0wh reasonably well. Trying to keep everything in a small, easy to cary case. This is something I plan to use headless most of the time. Also planning on using it through my IPhone or local wifi depending on what is called for at the time. As a side note, I might be interested in doing something like using one of these for an EchoLink node. Then again, I wonder if a team talk server can be set up on one of these. Be interesting finding out. Now to go find me a good battery that I can use if I wish to go portable.