Re: Mark Gabriel's Testimony

Greetings Mads.

I don't get it. The same argument can be made for evolution. If evolution was a perfect system then we wouldn't have had any Hitlers, Stalins or any other dictators. Is there a gene that determines evil? If so, where is it? If evil can be bread out then the military would shut down. Don't forget the horrors of the second world war where they tried to bread out certain traits and encourage the proliferation of others. Tampering with nature on a genetic level is just as dangerous as brainwashing people into becoming murderers for their countries and their leaders via propaganda and religion. I know this is rather a cheap shot at evolution and even scientists cannot prove beyond any shadow of doubt that evolution is a reliable theory; you are a proponent of the evolution theory, can you prove it to be completely reliable and sound? I know I cannot prove that there is indeed an afterlife nor can I prove beyond any shadow of doubt that God exists. I cannot prove that any given religion is true while others are false. I cannot prove that creation is a reliable and sound theory, nor can I prove that we derive comfort from the creation theory. Having said that, I don't dismiss evolution as a theory; I believe that creation and evolution go hand in hand.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector