Re: accessible games, emulators, all you can play!

Thank you, someone said that it's playable, so, up we go! anyways, thank you for helping me, and I just found some beat em ups i'm going to add them as well as the fishing game, in the night. O, if my little bro gets here, i'll ask him if he'll help me with menuguides. Don't worry, he said yes to the savedatas and stuffages, so we should be fine. Take care, Juan Carlos Noel Reina. I love BEAT EM UPS! Yeah yeah, Juan, we know.