Re: Streamers, advice please?

Well, thoughts on the live gamer portable 2 plus... it seems to be a god device. Nice size and weight, but my one gripe so far is that by default when recording in pc free mode direct to the SD card, no audio is monitored. You have to tell it to monitor the audio for it to do so. I also haven't gotten a successful recording yet, though I don't know the reason behind that... I am wondering if I'm unplugging the card from power too soon after I press stop. How long should it theoretically take to save, say, a 5 minute video to the sd card? I just assumed that it was saving while I was recording, similar to audio recorders.