Re: Jaws and it's video intercepter

It allows JAWS to get information about an application using data from the video card. Nowadays you can disable the option (or just uninstall the accessibility driver from programs and features which will have the same result.) FS is moving to a more standards-based approach to getting information from applications instead of building the data itself.

They're not yet disabling the access driver themselves because they still consider the new, proper way to get information as experimental in JAWS.

I've had no issues when disabling the access driver and it's the first thing I do once JAWS installs. Most of Windows 10 can't be used with the access driver anyway, so it's starting to serve less and less of a purpose.