Re: The Raspberry Pi

Hi there!
1. I have a Raspberry Pi. Specifically, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
2. I primarily use it for retro console emulation, so most of the time I don't have a keyboard connected, just a USB SNES controller made by Retroflag, plus I have it inside of a mini SNES-style case with working safe power/reset buttons. Anything from Atari 2600 all the way to PlayStation 1 is playable at full speed (forget about N64, however, so compatibility with that console is hit or miss. Mostly miss).
3. I'm running RetroPie, which combines Raspbian Lite as the underlying OS, EmulationStation which is the primary frontend for managing and launching your ROMS, RetroArch which drives most of the Libretro emulators behind the scenes, and several other scripts to enable you to play some classic retro games. I got it from https://retropie.org.uk/ I was previously running NOOBS (NOOBS is an operating system installer) on a micro SD card that came with my CanaKit Raspberry Pi starter kit, however as I primarily bought it for RetroPie, I never bothered playing with NOOBS.

I stated in several topics on this, but I'll reiterate what I said. RetroPie is not accessible, as it primarily uses graphical menus for most of everything, including EmulationStation and RetroArch, both of which are not screen reader friendly. Since I'm low vision I am able to use it just fine.