Re: New Samurai Shodown!

Well, it's release day! Xbox1 owners have been able to play it since midnight, and ps4 owners will be able to play at 8 AM PST. I unfortunately won't be able to do a day 1 stream or recording as I planned, but once I get issues with my capture card sorted I will most likely be trying to break into streaming with this title!

Impressions from reviewers so far suggest that if what you are after is just a gamethat involves fighting through dozens and dozens of single player modes, then your time should not be wasted on this game. But if you're wanting high risk, high reward gameplay different from the combo heavy and flashy fighting games that are around right now, this game definitely stands above the crowd in that aspect! smile