Re: What is happened with Audiogames.net forum mails?

Apparently the problem was that mails were either not getting sent or bouncing or something. What I don't get is, why not look into the issue rather than just removing the feature. I mean, in my opinion, the forum notification system was bull anyway, now that it can't even email you at all ... Why. Just ... Why?