Re: Screaming Strike 2 -- One of the funniest audio arcade games!

Hi,
Will the game get an achievement/trophy system? After I've unlocked all of the collection, I don't really know what I'd be able to do. Yep, I can chace high scores which will be quite fun, although I do seem to get a bit stuck. I've learned that enemies need to step 16 times before you hit them successfully, and I think a higher distance gives more accuracy. But sometimes if I wait trying to go for accuracy it's a real big risk as I'll just end up being surrounded and slapped pretty quickly. Do slaps count toward hit streek losses, or can I just let someone slap me and go for the next enemy to continue my hit streek/consecutive hit bonus streek?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector