Re: Raspberry pie?

So I finally, finally managed to install Orca and get it to speak. Problem is, chromiam, the GUI browser, does not work with it. Does anybody know of any browsers that work with the screen reader? I would use cmd and lynx, I actually prefer cmd and think gui is too slow now, but I can't see what link am I selecting with lynx and my difficulties increase when I try and edit a field