Re: Accessing the internal disk of Digital Book Players

Bot the Trek and Stream2 got a minor bugfix update to fix an issue with Bookshare. Insures us that the STream2 is, well, not dead , then again they never said they were gonna abandon it. As a Trek user myself I"m also aware that we have a lot in store, including the implementation of an improved routing engine in an upcoming release, and also Galileo activation once it gets fcc approval in the consumer space. Also, with the Merekush Treaty bridging the library access gap for people all over the world (international copyright exceptions for those with visual/reading disabilities, not just domestic) that may open the door for inter-library access. If us US users, through this treaty, had potential access to CNIB's library, we could potentially utilize the daisy online direct to player delivery method that us US users have been missing out on for nearly 4 years now. Remember, if you're in Canada/Europe you have access to a whole host of Stream features the rest of us miss out on, namely direct to player delivery and dynamic menus in the daisy library.