recording 2 audio sources without listening to myself, it is possible?

hi guys.
So I am finding it slightly distracting to have to listen to myself whenever I record my imocrphone and system audio at the same time. I am windering if there is a free or at least relatively cheep work around to this issue. Here is my setup:
I am using windows 10 with a yeti stereo microphone. I want to be able to record my system audio and my microphone at the same time without listening to myself, as I am planning on recording game play.
Thanks.