Re: asking for pc games recommendation

A game I keep going back to is streets of rage remake. Latest version is 5.1, it has tons of unlockables that should keep you busy for a long time. You can also play cooperatively with an ai partner who'd behavior you can modify to suit your needs. Plus there are so many alternate routes for a side scrolling beat em up it's crazy. The sorr engine can be modified, and I'm really surprised that this project doesn't get more attention from the blind community given how free and accessible the core game is. I wonder if someone could direct the text to a screen reader somehow.

Think I told you about the various games on the bor engine, but it's worth mentioning here.

Ich.io actually has some graphic novels that have text to speech support.