Re: GLTech Studio's first release is finally here! Town of Peril Beta 1!

Hi,
For the sticky keys thing, I'm going to use control for different stuff, so no, I can't change it. You can turn sticky keys off from the window that appears when you press windows+u.
@Burak, thanks for the suggestions, but remember, I can't add everything at once. This is, after all, just a beta. And the first beta for that matter. As for grenades not hitting more than one person, I have to look into that. They seem to do it at random times, I've seen them hit more than one enemy at once. As for the pain sounds not randomizing, it's not exactly that. If you read the documentation carefully, you'll see enemies are killed by grenades and knives instantly, although I may have to rethink that one. Normal kicks are already there. Space actually combines kicking with punching, flying kicks are just a plus so you can get more health away.
Medkits do heal you! I actually made them work slowly and heal you over time until the charge runs out , that's why the heart beat ascends in pitch until you hear the ping.
@connor, that's what flash is for, sir. it actually lowers the whole audio so you can't hear crap. I mean, you can, but barely. Like someone said, though, flashbangs are a bit too useful. I might either change the system or remove them. I'm already working on the next beta, which includes items which actually do work, and a few other things. Although I do have to ask for something from every one of you: I accidentally messed up the validation system in beta 1, so when beta 2 comes out, please do delete any copies of beta 1 you may have.
I'll keep you guys posted!

  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Naruto
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: used office furniture
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Niklas
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jason SW
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: guilevi
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Sean-Terry01
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ghost rider
  • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ