Re: evolve, a new incremental game

SkyLord wrote:

Hello @Demagorddon,
I'm very, very glad that you are writing here!
Well, first off, i'll try to give an accessibility feedback and i hope it will be useful.
1. I'm using NVDA.
2. Headings for each resource would be very helpful. For example:
heading level 1 $
113.2K / 113.2K
23.84 /s
Heading level 1 (the name of your race.
Etc.
That would help navigating resources of the game.
2. I guess you have weather on pictures, right?
It would be super helpful if you could display a text information on weather.
3. Tooltips. To check the price of an item, or the descryption of an item, you need to mouseover the item. The trimps developer somehow made buttons next to the item, and instead of mouseover you press this button, and it auto speaks the item info. I don't know nor html, nor _javascript_ so i can't tell you how he made this.
4. Headings again
You also should make a heading with the name of the tab you are in now, cause that again would make navigation more comfortable. The heading should be below the tab list and resource list.
5. Evolution flowchart.
When i went to the evolve wiki, i found out that there is an evolution flowchart so you could control the process of your evolution, but to my disappointment it was inaccessible. The screen reader just reads it out like graphic evolution flowchart and that's all. It would be cool if you'd make the html file with a table or something like this to navigate the evolution paths so we too could choose what we'll be evolving in to.
6. Action multiplification. Sighted could hold ctrl, shift or alt to multiply an action and press the left mouse button to confirm, while we can't do this. The way you did the market multiplification is pritty accessible, btw.
I think that's all i found out for now. Keep up your great work!

I agree with this flowchart to make It accessible, or just create page with accessible version for the blind.
But not, like graphics, just like normal table element.
I am very happy too, that main developer of this game is finally here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Demagorddon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masackru via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Demagorddon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Demagorddon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector